Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration
If you installed a new script and are getting the 500 error trying to load the page please see this document first as you might need to turn register globals on. The syntax generally follows this format: phpconfigValueToOverride = value. The most common PHP value you need to set for many of the scripts that we offer via fantastico is register_globals. To enable register_globals you simply place this in your php.ini file: register_globals = On. Conversely, you can turn off register globals: register_globals = Off.
- Login to your cPanel account by going to www.yourdomain.com/cpanel.
- Click on the 'File Manager' feature under 'Site Management' menu
- Select the public_html folder icon and navigate to the folder that you installed the software to.
- Click 'New File' and then type php.ini, click 'Create new file'.
- The file should now show up in the list of files, click on the name of the file, then click 'edit' on the top right menu and copy and paste the following line into the text file: register_globals = On
- Click save and you should now be able to refresh your webpage.
Was this answer helpful?
We restrict outgoing port access as a result of the shared hosting environment. In this...
HostU.com dedicated hosting plans allow any application to be installed including dolphin. It is...
All HostU.com plans support .htpasswd.
You can order a Dedicated IP from your cPanel account at any point.Please contact sales@HostU.com...
If you have forgotten or lost your username or password you can have your welcome email resent,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution